Indian Customer Care Numbers for Top Companies in India
Have you struggled finding or reaching the customer care team of a company in India? Are you looking for a service center in your city of a company that does’nt lists them on their official website? Then you have reached the correct website. We list customer care numbers service centers & grievance redressal procedure for companies in India. Search for the company here & find its contact details
Why Companies make it Difficult to Reach Customer Care on Phone?
Several companies make it difficult for customers to contact phone support.
- Some encourage customers to look for solutions in help section, forums, or else where.
- Those who do provide a phone numbers easily, have their lines too busy that you hardly get to speak to a customer care representative. Sometimes the waiting time in in hours. Companies know this, but they simply don’t make arrangements to handle large number of calls.
- Some public companies like IRCTC, and others have a working phone numbers but several people complaint that nobody picks their call.
- Some companies simply put their customer care number on IVR and there is either no option to speak to a person or they hide that option in a way that common man is unable to contact them.
- Some even worse companies put their customer care number on music mode, like I found in case of Arise India. Its keeps playing music even if you wait for 2 hours.
So Why Companies Do This?
- Providing customer support especially Phone Support is costly as people tend to talk for longer duration. An email contact is handled in 30 seconds to 5 minutes but a phone contact is usually handled in 5 minutes to 30 minutes.
- Many companies in India operate on thin margins. And its not viable for them to provide phone support as it can eat all of their earnings.
- Several companies go bankrupt and then customer support is usually the first thing that sees a cut in expenses.
- In case of public sector companies this happens because no body is held accountable. There is no risk on Job and staff has a “Chalta Hai” attitude.
Whats the Solution?
You can not make these companies provide better support but there are ways of getting your problem resolved. In case of public sector companies you can complaint to the ministry website. In case if private companies you can find customer care numbers and service center details on this website. Also you can contact Nodal/Grievance officers of those companies. We do provide these contact details where available.
We hope you are able to resolve your problem using the information provided on this website. If not, do leave a comment and we will help as much as we can.